Boris Kinkulkin was born in 1961 in Moscow, USSR. Graduated from Stroganov Art Academy in 1983.
Repatriated to Israel in 1990.
His works can be found in:
Ronald Zinger Gallery, Stutgart, Germany, Asher Fisher Gallery, Vienna, Austria, and in private collections in Israel and Russia.
From Meir Ronnen, The Jerusalem Post:
"Boris Kinkulkin shows similar landscapes painted in a number of approaches, though all are recognizably by his hand and rendered with a pleasantly light touch. Some are more limited in palette, others make use of the white canvas and a Cezanne-ish suggestiveness of space. In one large fully-colored painting, fully resolved, Kinkulkin arrives at a rich warm coloration of which one would like to see more."
- 1996: Jerusalem Theater, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1988: Romantism in Paintings of Young Artists, Moscow Artists House, Moscow, USSR
- 1989: "Beyond the Genre", Moscow, USSR
- 1990: "Vanguard Art and Technology", Moscow Artists House, Moscow, USSR
- 1990: New Repatriates-90, ZOA Exhibition Hall, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- 1992: The Jerusalem Artists House, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1994: "Art Fosters Art", The Jerusalem Artists House, Jerusalem, Israel
Welcome to Boris Kinkulkin gallery.